WSAS is the premier source of objective scientific and technological information on important issues, questions and problems to achieve informed public policy decisions in Washington State.
WSAS works with state government agencies, offices, and the legislature to provide expert scientific and engineering assessments to policymakers. WSAS convenes committees and panels of experts including Academy members and others to advise on scientific and engineering issues.
“When the need for targeted, independent scientific review arose during our work, the WSAS was primed and ready to assist our efforts.”
- Underwater Acoustics and DisturbanceDonna Gerardi2021-05-19T08:47:02-07:00
- Skagit River Basin Water Supply Scoping for the Joint Legislative Task Force on Water SupplyDonna Gerardi2022-05-25T13:16:09-07:00
- Skagit River Basin Water Supply – Cont’dDonna Gerardi2022-05-25T13:10:21-07:00
- Skagit River Basin Water SupplyDonna Gerardi2021-07-29T09:57:29-07:00
- Science of Salmon Hatcheries ReviewDonna Gerardi2021-08-30T10:43:30-07:00
- Review for the Governor’s Salmon Recovery OfficeDonna Gerardi2021-08-30T10:41:42-07:00
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in plant fiber-based food packagingDonna Gerardi2021-07-28T14:34:52-07:00
- Clean Energy Fund, Research, Development, and Demonstration Review PanelDonna Gerardi2022-05-25T13:09:13-07:00